UK Powder Coaters (East Midlands) Limited offers a complete powder coating service. Based in Derbyshire, UK Powder Coaters has the facilities to powder coat a wide range of products in our purpose built manufacturing facility.
Our central location also provides for good traffic links to all parts of the UK minimising the turn around time for our customers.
Our facilities include:
- A complete pre-treatment and product preparation facility.
- One of the largest ovens in the region. Measuring 4.6 metres wide by 4.2 metres long and 2.5 metres high we can coat products up to 5 metres in length in a wide range of colours and finishes.
- UK Powder Coaters has the capacity to quickly turn around large quantities product runs in addition to coating large or irregularly shaped products.
- The ability to powder coat a wide range of metals.
To discuss how UK Powder Coaters can fulfill your powder coating needs contact us now.
UK Powder Coaters offers a full range of powder coating services including:
- Product Preparation:
- Blast cleaning – where required – to ensure that all surfaces are clean and free of contamination. Blast media and blasting abrasives are used to remove rust, old coatings and to provide surface texturing and preparation for recoating of the product.
- Pre-Treatment to ensure that the subsurface of the product will provide a quality foundation on which to apply the final coated surface. The pre-treatment process both cleans the product to be coated and improves the bonding of the powder to the metal.
- Powder Coating in a wide variety of colours and finishes.
- UK Powder Coaters offers coatings in wide range of colours from the RAL and British Standards BS4800 ranges. View our colour selection.
- UK Powder Coaters offers coatings in Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Matt and Semi-Matt finishes.
Colours and Finishes
UK Powder Coaters can provide coatings in wide variety of colours and finishes.
Colours can be matched to international colour standards including RAL® and British Standards. View our colour selection.